Always read, understand, and follow the powder manufacturers cautions and directions. If you don’t, the only one you can hold responsible is yourself. Black powder is measured by volume – not weight. Since, by composition, the grains are of a given size, one level black powder measurer will deliver consistent loads. For smokeless powder loads, always use a calibrated digital scale to weigh the charge.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?