There are metal trigger guards available through the Savage parts department for centerfire firearms. For rimfire rifles, metal trigger guards are only available for the thumbhole stocks, and some laminates. Please contact customer service at (413) 568-7001 with the serial number of your firearm to confirm that one is available for you.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?