The 212 ships from the factory with a two-piece Weaver style scope base. The part number is 108524 for the base and 102491 for the required screws. You can order them through our service department if you need additional bases. At this time, we have no records of another manufacturer of scope bases that makes one to fit the receiver of the 212.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?