Certain models can be sent in to the factory to have a muzzlebrake installed on the existing barrel. Generally, hunting models with sporter barrels (Hunter series, Weather Warrior series, and package guns) can not have a brake installed on the current barrel. However, you may be able to send in the firearm and have the barrel changed to one that has a muzzlebrake already on it. A phone call to the customer service department will confirm if the caliber you are looking for is available with a brake.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?