The serial numbers on the majority of the rimfire models does not have a letter prefix. If the firearm is manufactured after 1995, we will be able to service it. The serial numbers on serviceable rimfires are generally seven digits long and they can start with a zero or a one. To confirm whether or not your gun is a current model, you can contact customer service at (413) 568-7001.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?