For the most part, the stocks on the 10/110 and 11/111 are interchangeable. However, you must make sure that the action screw spacing is the same for the gun and stock. For example, you can not use the stock from a centerline feed model on an older, staggered feed model. You will have to ensure that you are purchasing the correct stock from the dealer. You can also contact Savage customer service with your serial number to find out which feed you have.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?