The Stevens model 200 will fit into any stock that comes off of the Savage model 11 or 16 (internal magazine). You have to make sure that you have the same feeding systems (i.e. centerline & centerline, or staggered & staggered). If you have a centerline feed model 200, you will not be able to put it into a stock for a staggered feed model 11.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?