Since shooting conditions and ammunition vary, it is difficult to predict exactly how many rounds can be shot before cleaning is required. The A17 performs well and is more sensitive to a lack of lubrication on the bolt (watch the video on our website).
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?
- Does it matter which way the A17 trigger housing retaining pin is installed?